How Much Does House Cleaning Services Cost in Philadelphia, PA?
Discover how Janitorial Service Bids can help you with your cleaning services. Get in touch today and request a quote!
House Cleaning Cost Calculator
Residential Janitorial Service Prices
Average House Cleaning Cost in Philadelphia, PA
|House Size – Square Feet||Average Cost|
|0–1,000 sq. ft||$152–$244|
|1,001–2,000 sq. ft||$158–$254|
|2,001–4,000 sq. ft||$174–$321|
Reliable House Cleaners in Philadelphia, PA
1700 Sansom St #901
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Scrub Residential Cleaning
8021 Craig St
Philadelphia, PA 19136
DB Cleaning Services
7710 Castor Ave #29
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Philly Maid Green
1905 N 2nd St
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Zip Codes Served: 19102, 19103, 19104, 19106, 19107, 19109, 19111, 19112, 19114, 19115, 19116, 19118, 19119, 19120, 19121, 19122, 19123, 19124
Discovering the Cost Spectrum of House Cleaning in Philadelphia, PA
Ever wondered about the cost of keeping your home pristine in the City of Brotherly Love? Let’s dive in!
Typical House Cleaning Costs
The cost of house cleaning in Philadelphia varies considerably based on several factors. On average, you can expect to shell out anywhere between $100 to $200 for a standard cleaning session. But wait, what exactly does ‘standard’ entail, you ask?
- Standard cleaning usually involves dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- It also includes cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, and other common areas.
- Tasks like washing dishes, doing laundry, or tidying up aren’t typically included.
Why the Range in Cost?
Now, you might be wondering why there’s such a broad range in cost. There’s a simple answer to that – it all comes down to the specifics of your home and your cleaning needs.
- Size of Your Home: Naturally, the larger the home, the higher the cost. Cleaning a spacious five-bedroom mansion will cost significantly more than a cozy one-bedroom apartment.
- Level of Dirtiness: If you’ve been holding off on cleaning for a while, brace for a heftier bill. Homes that require deep cleaning or have specialized needs will cost more.
- Frequency of Cleaning: Regular customers often get better deals. Scheduling weekly or bi-weekly cleaning services can lower the per-visit cost compared to one-time services.
Getting the Best Bang for Your Buck
Looking to maximize your value? Here are some insider tips:
- Shop around: Compare rates from different companies. Some might offer competitive rates or discounts that others don’t.
- Bundle services: Need your windows washed or oven cleaned? Consider bundling these services with your standard cleaning for a discount.
- Ask for recommendations: Personal referrals often lead to trusted, high-quality, and affordable service providers.
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
House cleaning might feel like a luxury, but with the right approach, it can become a manageable part of your budget. Just imagine the joy of returning to a sparkling clean home without lifting a finger – isn’t that worth it?
Keep the Environment Clean
The weather in Philadelphia is typically hot and muggy during the summer, fall/spring are usually mild. Wintertime can get cold with lows dipping down into freezing which often brings snowfall to the city. These extreme temperatures can certainly have an impact on the local environment.
Map of Service Area: